Halloween is not just for kids!
Spice up Halloween for adults only with this spooky, delicious Witches Brew Cocktail.
This recipe is pretty simple to make. It does require some caution when using dry ice to make the “smoke”, but there are a couple of ways you can do it, depending on how comfortable you are handling the dry ice. And when I say handling dry ice, I mean with gloves or tongs – never touch it with bare skin.
You only need three ingredients plus the dry ice for this recipe and you can actually make it keto or low carb if you use Zevia brand cream soda.
From there you simply combine all of the ingredients (the matcha may require a bit of effort to blend completely) and it’s essentially ready to serve. How / if you add the dry ice is up to you. See the recipe card below for more information about that part.
At this point you can get creative and serve the drink in a cauldron, a skull bowl or in individual glasses.
It’s really up to you but one thing is for sure, it is really cool to look at.
It’s really easy to spice up your Halloween with this fun Witches Brew Cocktail Recipe!
Grab the recipe below.
Add some spooky atmosphere to your Halloween get-together with this delicious, steaming, spooktacular fun vodka cocktail.
- 1/3 tsp matcha powder (you will not be able to taste the matcha)
- 36 ounces of cream soda (chilled)
- 12 ounces of vodka
- dry ice (do NOT consume dry ice – it is strictly for decoration)
- green food coloring (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl.
- Whisk well to fully combine. If matcha clumps remain, remove them with a spoon.
- If using green food coloring, add 2 drops at a time, mixing well in between. Continue adding drops until desired color is reached.
- Transfer the mixture to a pitcher, bowl or individual glasses.
- Using tongs or gloves (do not touch dry ice with bare skin), add dry ice and serve. NOTE: Do not drink while the liquid is still smoking from the dry ice, wait for dry ice to fully evaporate prior to enjoying the drink.
If you are uncomfortable putting dry ice directly into the drink mixture, you can use a double bowl technique and put the dry ice in a large bowl. Put enough water in bowl to just cover the dry ice and then put a smaller bowl INSIDE the larger bowl. Place your drink mixture in the smaller bowl.
Serving Size:8 ounces
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 223Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 23mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 0gSugar: 25gProtein: 0g
Nutrition information is for information only and is not guaranteed to be accurate.